Collection of Personal Information: In connection with your use of the Services, you may provide us with personal information in various aspects. The types of personal information we collect include: name, contact details including e-mail address, address and telephone number, age and date of birth, gender and marital status, interests and opinions and any other information obtained on this Portal or otherwise obtained by us or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access to and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your contact with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using, and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Use of personal information: The general reason for which we can collect and maintain your personal information is as follows:
- Identify you.
- To provide you with the service you have ordered and any benefits you can potentially be entitled to in relation to that service;
- Manage and operate a program for you on a continuous basis.
- Information on the way and frequency with which you use our products and services can also be used by us for quality assurance purposes and to evolve and enhance the products and services that we are able to give you.
Disclosure of personal information: We may disclose personal information for the following reasons:
- For the purpose of delivering services to clients;
- Credit monitoring agencies and judges, tribunals, regulatory bodies where consumers refuse to pay for products or services delivered by us;
- To the courts, tribunals, regulators and law enforcement officers, as required by statute, in connection with any current or prospective legal proceedings or in order to define, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- To third parties, including agents or subcontractors, who assist us in providing you with information, goods, services or direct marketing services.
In addition, there are circumstances in which we may disclose your personal information to another organization for specific purposes that are important in helping us to operate our business.
Storage and Security: We will take appropriate measures to protect your personal details and ensure that it is correct and up-to-date. Your personal information is stored on secure servers or stored in controlled environments. Our employees and service providers are required to maintain the confidentiality of any personal information held by us.
Links to other websites: We provide links to other websites. These related sites are not under our jurisdiction. We are not responsible for the conduct of organizations linked to our website. Before disclosing your personal information on them, we suggest that you review the privacy policies of any linked sites that you may access from our website.
Additional Information on Privacy
Subject to applicable law, requests for data submitted by e-mail or sent by postal mail may require you to provide additional documentation necessary to confirm your identity.
For more information about privacy issues and the protection of privacy, please contact us at:
287 Grove St, Jersey City, NJ 07302, United States
Call or Text 201-435-4900